So, she is paying Rodney Stanhope an alleged $3500 a month. We call this enabling in meetings.
So, it stands to reason that McNeal’s campaign would be patterned after the narcissism that has been the pattern of Mr. Stanhope since I have known him.
In particular, trying to capitalize on local events for attention. I had reported previously that Rodney had attempted to “help” with the Sand Fire before being expelled… ahem asked to leave by the local Red Cross people. People in El Dorado County have seen this before from Stanhope in different events.
So – it comes as no surprise that Claie(e) McNeal would send out a campaign mailer attempting to capitalize on the Sand Fire. She had set up a fundraiser for
her campaign the Fire Victims on August 22nd.
The mailer arrived on August 27th. #EPICFAIL
Now – allow your blogger who has been known to be a political consultant at times to point out a few things other than the obvious stupidity.
1. the event was to feature live music – suggesting that Mr. Stanhope was going to DJ and solicit for new clients
2. it attempts to imply the endorsements of local community leaders for Clair(e) McNeal.
One thing I have learned about political campaigns – you never mix business with campaigns and you never try to imply endorsements you don’t have. Fortunately for Clair(e), people are probably laughing their tails off over an advertisement arriving five days after an event, and probably have not looked at the mailer beyond the date of 8/22.
This disaster is also consistent with stories I have heard about collateral material orders that people have placed with the same individual that McNeal has hired that have arrived sometimes two weeks later than they were supposed to and what did arrive was a fraction of what was ordered.
As a bonus – the mail house that was used indicated a Glendale Postmark. This guarantees an extra 2-3 days on delivery.
You can tell a lot about a candidate from their campaign filings.
You can tell a lot about a candidate from their campaign habits.
Rene Aguilera is a train-wreck.
Rene Aguilera has run for Office in every election cycle since 2000 – except 2004, and if you count Dem Central Committee, he has run in all of them.
He has run for Roseville City School Board – losing once and winning twice.
He has run for Roseville City Council Twice – losing once and currently on the ballot (which is why I am beating on him)
He has run for Placer County Supervisor – in an attempt to dilute votes in an attempt to help Rocucci over Rocky Rockholm. He lost.
Three times mid-term in his school board seats – he has run for other office. Does Rene Aguilera give a rip about the kids at all? He had to resign the Roseville City School District – because he got elected to the High School District in 2012 (which he currently infests).
The only reason Aguilera won is because the three incumbents did not campaign.
So – I am performing a vital community service to educate people who Rene Aguilera really is.
It lists no income suggesting that Aguilera is on Welfare. This suggests that Aguilera is the consumate liberal democrat, living off of the very people he rails on for being racists.
… and Aguilera wants to help manage the multi-million-dollar budget of Roseville?
Placer County’s #1 Race-Baiter did not file a Candidate Statement in Spanish. #hypocrite.
He paid for the English ballot statement with a check – and let’s hope it clears unlike past checks he has written in campaigns. (according to sources) In any event, you can rest assured that your tax dollars likely funded Aguilera’s filing.
In his ballot statement – Aguilera lists no occupation. He claims to have volunteered for everything under the sun – including Bayside Church. No one I know at Bayside has seen this bombastic walrus at any of their events. So, if Aguilera volunteered, it must have either been for five minutes in an out-of-the-way area, or maybe another organization using the name Bayside.
Long-windedly, I am accusing Rene Aguilera of lying in his candidate statement.
The best nugget in Rene Aguilera’s candidate statement is the reference to his desire to update the City Plan to “Green” guidelines.
He also indicates he is an advocate for affordable housing, public safety and transportation – more on these soon.
More on Rene Aguilera coming soon…
Matthew Cunningham has political Tourette’s Syndrome.
When he ranked on roadside vigils that are left by latino families and created a firestorm, you’d think he’d have learned.
Matt Cunningham was forced to resign from a prestigious post on the OC Parks Commission as a result of his stupidity. However, the Anaheim Chamber decided to retain Matt Cunningham despite protests demanding his ouster.
In a recent post, Cunningham was overcome with bravado having seen me in person for the first time. He couldn’t help himself, writing the following: (Aaron) looked as though he was competing for first prize in a “Dress Like An Obnoxious Tourist” contest.
You would think a even a moron like Matthew Cunningham would understand that I was actually agreeing with him on something.
Disneyland is easily the biggest draw to Anaheim and easily would be the biggest benefactor of the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce.
Apparently – Cunningham thinks an American Flag Shirt with Mickey Mouse on it is obnoxious.
While this isn’t exactly as egregious as his offending the entire latino community in Orange County (and LA County for that matter), with his stupidity… now he is bagging on Mickey Mouse.
Maybe I should apply for a job with the Anaheim Chamber since I appear to understand how to promote Anaheim a wee bit better than Matthew Guadalupe Cunningham.
Democrats are in a total meltdown. A fourth State Senator in California just found himself in serious legal trouble.
Obama is cratering at 39% and falling and is looking at doubling down on an extremely unpopular Amnesty by decree. They are desperate and grasping…
Democrat Incumbent Pat Murphy just unloaded his soul on America. On air he said that if we don’t give away the store to illegal immigrants, they will turn in to terrorists in a generation.
What a moron.
On his Friday radio program, Rush Limbaugh said Murphy’s comments are “certifiable proof” that some Democrats from Iowa “are insane.” Limbaugh said Murphy’s remarks are also reflective of the low regard with which Murphy holds his district’s voters.
“Obviously Pat Murphy’s comments are extremely offensive. How could anyone reasonably compare these children to terrorists? And what does that have to do with granting amnesty?” Blum exclusively told Breitbart News on Friday. “Comments like this are completely out of touch, and do not reflect mainstream, common sense American views. I hope that Pat Murphy explains his radical statement to the voters here in Eastern Iowa.”
Occasionally, we get to peer in to the racist soul of the democrat Party.
BTW – this moron can be reached at @PatMurphy4Iowa on twitter.
Why is Matt Guadalupe Cunningham such a moron? I found rare and recently uncovered footage of Cunningham’s first interview at the capitol for a government job years ago… it may explain a lot.
Why is it that when the little guys win, that Kurt Kringle and his assistant Matt Guadalpue Cunningham are on the losing end?
Not unlike the Chuck Norris Facts website – I am offering you some amazing and true facts behind the liberation of the Anaheim Republican Assembly.
1. 18 people that joined CRA were former Republicans who had re-registered DTS out of disgust over the political process. They re-joined the GOP in order to join CRA.
2. The officer elections at the Wednesday night reorganization meeting were CONTESTED. There was debate.
3. Benita Gagne – who was attacked by name by Matt Cunningham, had not endorsed a candidate for Anaheim mayor and had not made up her mind until Steve Sarkis went on his rampage. Let that sink in and then put that in perspective with the…
4. … previously mentioned stunned phone call with Tom Tait where he said he was going to support re-electing Steve Sarkis and could not figure out why his application was rejected.
5. The aforementioned Guadalpue, Kurt Kringle and the rest of the Anaheim Chamber Crew did not attempt to join CRA until AFTER Steve Sarkis attempted to reject the 49 members.
6. 12 Officers of the State CRA were present – these included: CRA President John W Briscoe, CRA VP’s Mark Gardner, Tim Thiesen, Alice Khosravy, Aaron Park, Jonathan Ingram and Bill Schmidt, Membership Secretary George Park, Recording Secretary Todd Blair, Senate District Directors Benita Gagne, Kurt Kunkel and Wendy Albright.
7. 13 more people Joined the Anaheim RA on Wednesday Night + apps received in the mail Thursday. This beings their membership to 92. This makes the Anaheim RA one of the 7 Largest Units in the CRA. For comparison, the other large units are Santa Clarita (the clear #1), Placer, San Joaquin, Porterville, Glendale Burbank, Murrieta Temecula rounding out the top seven with Anaheim.
8. Matthew Guadalupe Cunningham lives in Orange. There is a CRA Unit in Orange. It lists several political consultants amongst its’ members, Cunningham would be right at home there. Cunningham’s membership application is dated 7/28 – after Steve Sarkis started throwing out existing members of the Anaheim RA.
9. No CRA Unit has expelled more than 2 existing members in the last three years. In all cases, the expulsions were done by the board of the respective unit with ample reasons to do so. None of the 6 people who Sarkis attempted to execute were given a hearing, nor were they warned of said action.
10. There is a significant movement within the State CRA’s Board of Directors to Ban proxy voting at the local unit level. We banned this practice at the state level in 2012. The only units that allowed Proxy Voting have been in Orange County – the Anaheim RA is one of them.
11. There is a significant movement within the State CRA’s Board of Directors to set guidelines for how units deal with rejecting memberships. There are state by-laws that govern such actions, including providing notice and a hearing. Anaheim’s By-Laws had no such provisions – leading to the attempted rejection of 49 new members, attempted expulsion of 6 existing members and the likely rejection of the additional 13 that joined this week had something not been done.
Yet – in the mind Matt Cunningham, everything was all about the mail campaign of Tom Tait.
I understand why people leave comments that say —- you Matt Cunningham. Mr. Cunningham is a fool for putting himself in a position where a win for the CRA comes at his expense.
I am not a Pollyanna. I know that some of the new Anaheim RA members won’t renew once the campaign is over – however, I know that from the people I met Wednesday night, they care deeply about their home town of Anaheim. They get nothing out of CRA other than a forum from which to operate and to try to grow the GOP and the movement to restore Republican values to government.
That is the definition of a movement and that transcends a stupid logo on a stupid piece of mail.
I received the following comment on this blog:
Thank you SO MUCH for your help. Seriously. I am floored that perfect strangers would come help like that.
Idiots like Matt Cunningham will never understand this. This is why I will never be a full-time political consultant, ever. This is why being a paid political operative is not compatible with being a true believing activist. When your paradigm is manipulation and control – the concept of family and being an officer in a volunteer organization is foreign.
I hope that the movement that is starting in Orange County of Active, vibrant CRA units will start attracting people back in to the GOP so that a Anaheim turns Red again and that lost territory in Orange County can be reclaimed.
P.S. – with all due respect to Lucille Kring and Tom Tait, I have not endorsed anyone, I will not endorse anyone. That is a local election in Anaheim some 400 miles away from me. I write this despite my internal desire to endorse Tait and attack Kring just to spite that arrogant asshole Cunningham. However, if I did that, I’d be guilty of mimicking his behavior.
The Anaheim Council race is not a state or a federal election which affects me indirectly (which is my nexus for sometimes blogging on state/federal races outside of Placer County) so I defer to the people of the Anaheim RA and the OC Cent Com to ably adjudicate endorsements in said races.